Away View

Sunday 3 January 2010

Dead End1

Car Parking: S.P. Rating: (2) Poor I'd have to say, I usually park on the road as like too many grounds there's no visitor's car park. My advice is get there early.

Access: S.P. Rating: (2) This is not good as both home and visiting fans enter and exit at the same place. The admission charges are still displayed as for last year when the Ports were in the First division.

Spectating Facilities: S.P. Rating: (1) I'm reluctantly giving a (1) rating, as this is by far the worst place I have ever attempted to watch a game from. I say attempted, which is probably an exaggeration as it was impossible to discern the majority of the play. There we were in a stand (quite a good stand), which might as well have been at Mourneview Park as it was at least 100 yards behind the goals. I ended up standing at the railing and still I could see practically sweet F.A.. When are the authorities going to wise up realise they're driving fans away from football with their pathetic spectating facilities.

Toilets: S.P. Rating: (0) My first ever zero and well merited. The one cubicle in use was blocked (unusable) and the wash basin tap wouldn't turn on and as for lighting, forget about it, bring back the wall, at least we knew what to expect with it.

Playing Surface: S.P. Rating: (4) I'm giving this a 4, but in reality it could've been the 'best' or 'worst' as I could only vouch for about 20 yards from my jaundiced viewpoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home