Away View

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Fernley Park

Car Parking: S.P. Rating: (4) There is a car park at Fernley and we were early and got parked, but it is tiny, I don't even think it's as big as Stangmore but definitely better than many Irish league clubs.

Access: S.P. Rating: (4) As I said we were there early and it's hard to judge how they would cope if there was a big crowd, the crux will come when the Linfield fans come to town.

Spectating Facilities: S.P. Rating: (5) There is two small stands at the away portion of the ground and space to stand between them, but no terracing as such and no cover.

Toilets: S.P. Rating: (7) Toilets were good, though temporary, hygienic, with toilet roll and doors that barred and washing facilities, but small.

Playing Surface: S.P. Rating: (5) I'll reserve my judgement on this, it looks to be okay, but doesn't look like real grass and it's too flat, I'd be concerned about the drainage. I think if we get a bad winter it could turn in to a bog hole, I sincerely hope I'm wrong about this.

We were early as I said and we had burgers, but they were not good, but we managed to keep them down, not a good experience. Next time we'll stick to coke and crisps I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home